We are not currently seeking new HAPi DollHouse Makeup Artists. However, it does not mean we will not want you in the near future- so come back soon to view any updates!
Join our Team
If you would like to join our team of fabulous HAPi makeup artists there are a few things you should know! Our business will do its best to provide you with consistent work. We have clients who hire makeup artists, and we put our makeup artists portfolios in front of those clients, we'll book work for our makeup artists and take a simple commission on that work. This is how we make our money.
We do not ask for any monies for a meeting, testing or to start out in the field, nor do we require any personal monies from you to book a job. All that we ask is for you to come as you are so that we can discuss your future as a HAPi Makeup Artist!
Now if that sounds good to you, here are a few requirements:
(Sounds scary? Good. Continue reading!)
1. You must have your very own makeup artist kit including makeup brushes and all necessary products to perform requests (airbrush makeup and machine will not be provided by HAPi DollHouse Production).
2. You must be willing to travel (valid drivers license).
3. You must be willing to do a certain amount of TFP/TFCDs ("Trade for Pictures/Trade for Compact Discs") throughout the year to keep your portfolio updated (and to hone skills).
3. You must carry business cards at all times provided by HAPi DollHouse Production- because you are representing our team at all times.
4. You must be punctual, dependable and a trustworthy team player (simply work well with others in all types of settings) & respect client's confidentiality.
5.You must be HAPi at all times, this just simply means to try everything in your power to stay in a positive mind-set. While using your special talent, your main priority is to allow your client to look their best, therefore, they will feel their best! We'll discuss dress-code during meeting.
If HAPi DollHouse Production interests you, please do not hesitate to contact us for a potential meeting/testing:
(860) 682-4418 or, (860) 591-9864